INFUSE | INFORM | INSPIRE
About Strategies Masterclass Emerging Leaders Edition
After experiencing a “life to death" and "back to life" experience, my perspective changed concerning the nature of work, career, commitment, personal goals, legacy and ultimately the meaning of success.
As First Lady Vann and I assess this season of our lives, we honestly believe that success would be to see you and your family maximize your potential. We really sense God calling us to impart and inspire persons like yourself. You fall into a category that we like to call an “Emerging Leader.” “The Emerging Leader” are persons who desire to grow beyond titles and position, into agents of transformation.
If you feel that this is you, I invite you and your spouse to join me in Atlanta, GA on October 9-11, 2019 for what I am calling “Strategies MasterClass: The Emerging Leaders Edition.” For three days I want to equip you with tools to explore new trends, respond to shifting paradigms and to actualize impactful and personal goals for the transforming mission and call of Jesus Christ.
- Edgar L. Vann
OCTOBER 9-11, 2019
3261 Panola Road
Lithonia GA 30038-2322
Atlanta Marriott Hotel
4711 Best Road
College Park, GA 30337
Strategies Master Class
October 5, 2019
Reservations can be made at
If you prefer to reserve your room
via phone, please call
Ask the agent for the Atlanta Airport Marriott and Strategies Masterclass
EMERGING LEADERS EDITION
Once you've registered return here to upload a two (2) minute introductory video prior to the conference.
Bring Your Personal Tool Kit to the Conference to include:
Three (3) Accolades about yourself (if you die today, what are your top three (3) accomplishments
Start Your Own Personal Journal to include: feelings, thoughts, prayers and expectations for this conference
2B1 (Couples Mission Together)
Wednesday, October 9th
3:00 PM Registration at Ousley Church
3:30 PM Welcome to the LAB (Leader's Assessment Brainstorm)
* The Archetype Test (Your Big Idea)
* What problem is your Big Idea attempting to solve?
* Why do you have this desire to solve it?
* What is your envisioned solution?
* What is unique about your Big Idea?
* Who is on your Dream Team for the Big Idea?
* How do you measure success for your Big Idea?
* What additional resources are needed for your Big Idea?
* What is your strategy for marketing your Big Idea to build momentum?
5:00 PM Is it a Big Idea or Mini View?
6:00 PM Welcome Reception
Thursday, October 10th
8:30 AM Hotel Departure to Ousley
9:00 AM Onsite Registration
9:30 AM Strategies MasterClass (Personal - Minding your Business)
10:45 AM Break
11:00 AM Myth Busters - Emerging Leader/Innovative Track
"I Didn't Sign Up for This" -- Spouse Track
12:30 PM Lunch - Vendors and Workbook
1:40 PM Logos Presentation
2:00 PM The Autopsy of a Big Idea, William "Bill" Lamar
* Tell us how your Big Ideas were birthed and developed
* Tell us the process: the lows, the highs, the rejection, the testing,
the results, the success, the failure, etc.
3:15 PM Under the Microscope
Dissecting your Big Idea
* What is your Big Idea?
* See: How does it look?
* Touch: How does it feel?
* Smell: What aura emits from your Big Idea?
* Taste: What is the flavor/taste or who has an appetite for your Big Idea?
* Hear: Who will listen and is there a buzz or need for your Big Idea?
5:15 PM It's In Your Homework Overview - Vanntage Points and Reflections
* Take a moment to read through at least 10 Vanntage Points (LAB Workbook)
* Meditate for a moment on a specific Vanntage Point and pray the prayer to
get you focused for tomorrow.
6:00 PM Dinner Questions
* If you had no budget or time constraints, where would you spend all of your
effort on your Big Idea?
* What is the biggest challenge you are facing personally in moving your
Big Idea forward?
* What are you most hopeful about for your Big Idea for 2020?
Friday, October 11th
8:30 AM Breakfast
9:30 AM Panel Discussion | Moderator: Bishop Edgar L. Vann
* Dr. Jamal Harrison Bryant, Pastor, New Birth Missionary Baptist Church
* Pastor Kenneth Moales, Jr., Cathedral of the Holy Spirit
* Dr. Michael D. McClure, Sr., ABS, BCE, Pastor, The Rock Church
* Pastor Matthew L. Watley, Sr. Pastor, Kingdom Fellowship AME Church
11:45 AM Lunch and Learn
Bid Day (Big Idea Development)
Join Our Mailing List
STAY UP-TO-DATE WITH THE LATEST NEWS AND INFORMATION